The Mayhem Strength T Bar Row is an amazing addition to our plate loaded series and to any commercial or home gym. This machine has high density foam pad designed to provide support and comfort to the chest. Also, designed with heavy duty industrial grade steel welded in all the structural areas to withstand the toughest training environments. Equally important we have the smoothest spring-loaded hydraulics system on this machine to adjust for multiple users.
Which muscles are worked in the T Bar Row exercises?
The targeted muscles are latissimus dorsi, with also working all the major back muscles including the teres major, trapezius, and erector spinae. In addition, you work the shoulders by pulling the muscles in your arms including the biceps, brachialis, and brachioradialis.
Brand: Mayhem Strength®
Series: Havoc Plate Loaded Series
Assembled Dimensions: 79x44x49 inches
Machine Weight: 209lbs
- 11 Gauge steel
- Smooth, spring-loaded hydraulics system
- High density foam pads
- Furniture grade leather
- ABS plastic
- Adjustable width on handles
- Universal pivot point allows for user defined path
- Non skid footplate stabilizes the user
- Adjustable footplate to fit all users
- Rotating handles to target different muscles
- Rubber feet to provide stability and to prevent machine movement
Need Plates? Shop Free Weights Archives – Gym Bro Fitness
Follow us on: Gym Bro Fitness | Chula Vista CA | Facebook
Lead Time on Pre-Orders is 12-14 weeks from the date ordered!